The MAXI•PRESS manual is a large format heat transfer press intended for light use, low volume (non-production) pressing of single layer fabrics. It features a single front-loading table and nomex padding. (The Maxi-AIR high pressure automatic press is required for metals/woods/rigid items.)
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- Unique heavy duty linkage assembly
- Even & Adjustable applied pressure
- Adjustable platen height
- Solid lower platen base
- Self leveling heater block assembly
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Automatic start/stop/reset timer - hands free operation
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid support
- Weightless ease of use due to gas shock hydraulic self contained springs
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
- No air required
- 44x64: 208V-230V, 18000W, 1PH, 85A, 100A breaker recommended
- 32x42: 208V-230V, 9000W, 1PH, 43A, 50A breaker recommended
The Maxi•Press models are priced simply by heater block size. The list below notes the most common sizes and their respective pricing.
|32" x 42"
|44" x 64"
Not available for online purchase. Please contact us to place an order.